The STME Audit and Assessment is a professional consultancy exercise where one or more of STME’s highly experienced consultant level personnel spend a number of days, onsite with your organization to review deployed Virtualization infrastructure in line with best practices and business objective and requirement.
STME provide comprehensive analysis services can enable organisations to take a more holistic and service-led view of the virtualised environment—and much more effectively optimise the performance, resource utilisation, and reliability of their entire infrastructure.
- Study deployed Virtualization Product suite infrastructure with respect to STME strong field experience on the products and with best deployment practices
- Assess licenses and features
- Assess on approach for configured virtualization
- Only for DR setup, assess on data availability wrt replication topology
- Check and observe all relevant logs for any potential issues
- Check all configured options
- Discuss, understand and address pain point/concerns
- Testing of built-in and licensed functionality.
- Point out NOT USED features/functionality within deployed configurations
- Identify potential configurations error
- Identify and address admin tasks / operations procedure related error
- Suggest configuration changes within deployed configurations to address potential unseen issues and addressing existing issues if any.
- Recommend architecture to enhance the infrastructure for efficient usage, availability and future growth
- Provide detailed report